14:11Англ. язык 5 кл. Unit 1. Lesson 8. My Relatives. Professions
Aims and objectives: to revise vocabulary; to develop ludanl intensive read
ing skills; to develop students' listening and Iptll.....і ik
Warm up My Relatives. Professions
The teacher's greeting. Good morning, atudaill I I'm tflncf to яге you. How are you?
Students revise sound [w]. The twisin la oil till blackboard (or in the handouts):
Swan swam over the sea. Swim, swan, swim! Swan swam back again. Well swum, swan.
Checking on homework
Students read answers to the sentences (some of them).
Lexical dictation Teacher dictates the words in Ukrainian, students write them down in English. After writing students make two to five sentences with the words from dictation. The task in whole is marked 1 to 12, words without sentences are marked 1 to 9. Teacher has to say students about it.
1. A web-designer 10. An accountant
2. A doctor 11.A teacher
3. A hairdresser 12. A driver
4. A veterinarian (a vet) 13. A worker
5. A lawyer 14. A firefighter
6. A manager 15. A farmer
7. A barber 16. A fashion-designer
8. An engineer 17. A veterinarian (a vet)
9. A shop-assistant
Students work with the text "City Grandfather, Country Grandfather". They have to look at the pictures, read the text on their own and make the task (ex. 2, 3, p. 21). After reading and making the tasks teacher asks students.
3. works on the computer, sticks stamps on the letters, learns about business
4. pets the cows, ride on the tractor, learns about farming
5. hug Dan/sav "See you real soon!"
Playing a mime game. Teacher proposes the students to think of the action. (You pick up berries in the forest.) One student tells it to his/her neighbour, and this one shows the action to the class. Other students try to guess what is he/she doing. Then "the actor" tells his action to the next student.
Students look at the pictures (ex. 4, p. 22), listen to the text one more time and tick the objects Steve mentions in hie itory,
Teacher divides students into pairs. Each pair ffetl thi questions (ex. l,p. 20). Their task is to prepare dialogues and id them to the class. Students use the example (ex. 5, p. 22).
Homework My Relatives. Professions
Ex. 6, p. 22; to prepare to grammar revision.
Teacher asks students about their relatives in the country.
1. Do you have relatives in the city/country?
2. Do you go to you grandparents in summnV In »......her time?
3. Do you like to go to you grandparents? Students' answers.
Категория: поурочные конспекты уроков | Просмотров: 1340 |