12:46Англ. язык 5 кл. Unit 4. Lesson 39. Trips and Travellings
Aims and objectives: to present the 2nd and the 3rd verbs forms; to practise the use of Present Perfect; to develop students' listening skills; to develop students ability of working in groups.
Warm up Trips and Travellings
The teacher's greeting. Good morning, students! I'm glad to see you. I low are you?
Students revise sound [f] and [з:]. The twister is on the blackboard (or in the handouts): a Four furious friends fought for the phone.
Checking on homework
Students (selectively) read their works.
The teacher divides students into three groups. Students have to name their teams. Teacher proposes students some riddles to guess. One right answer is one score. The team has get more scores is the winner.
1. What travels round the world but always stays in the same corner?
2. What falls but never gets hurt?
3. What doesn't ask questions but often needs to be answer?
4. Never planted, still it grows. What's the answer? Now, who knows?
5. This is a house with one window in it. Showing films nearly every minute.
6. Without a tongue, without an ear, I can speak, and sing, and hear.
7. I've got cities but no houses, forests but no trees; rivers without water. What am I?
8. It is not a ball but turns around, On it rivers and countries can be found.
9. What three letters mean twenty-six letters? 10. What is the similar cat and comma has?
Answers: 1 a stamp; 2 rain; 3 a telephone; 4 hair; 5 a TV set; 6 a tape-recorder; 7 a map; 8 a globe; 9 ABC; 10 a tail.
Introducing the topic
Students listen to ex. 1, p. 88 and repeat three verb forms for some regular and some irregular verbs. Students answer the question wh we use each of these forms for. Then the teacher presents the topic from the picture (ex. 2, p. 88). First, students look at the picture and answer j the questions.
Students read the text and say what children already done (the use! of Present Perfect). Then students find the sentences in Present Perfect in the text and read them aloud.
To train the use of Present Perfect and making the questions tea-] cher proposes students to play a memory game. Students have to look] at the picture and write three to five questions to ask their classmates. J The teacher divides students into pairs, and students close the text-l books. Then the students ask and answer each other about children's ] activity.
The teacher makes movements with the students. Teacher uses any rhyme for physical exercises. For example:
I can read. I can play.
I can study every day.
I'm bending. I'm staying.
I'm stretching I'm stamping.
I'm jumping. I'm running.
I'm clapping, it's funny.
To train Present Perfect Tense, students read the task (ex. 5, p. 89) n iid act given situations (individually). To get the work more compli-nited, the teacher asks other students to make questions to students' в lories.
Homework Trips and Travellings
Ex. 6, p. 89; to learn one of the dialogues.
Summary and feedback
The teacher summarizes the work by asking for students' feedback.
Категория: поурочные конспекты уроков | Просмотров: 1079 |