12:55Англ. язык 5 кл. Unit 4. Lesson 44. Semester Test on Listening
Aims and objectives: check students' listening skills.
Warm up Semester Test on Listening
The teacher's greeting. Good morning, students! I'm glad to see you. How are you?
Introducing the topic
Teacher tells students about order of the work. Students may look throw the tasks, and then they have to turn the pages with the task. The teacher reads the text.
The text is read two times; before the task 4 the teacher reads the text one more time.
Students will get 0.4 of a point for each right answer. Total mark is 12.
Ben has got a dog called Jim. Ben and Jim love each other. Two years ago Jim was a very little puppy. It was thrown into the street or was lost, and Ben took it on his place. Jim was hungry and dirty, and very ugly. It wasn't Jim at that time. But Ben gave it the name, bathed it, and fed it. Ben taught it. And the main thing — Ben loves it. Now Jim is ready to make whatever Ben likes.
Every morning Jim goes to the shop in the village. The shopkeeper gives it a sweet and Ben's newspapers and letters. Jim eats the sweet and takes the newspapers and letters in its mouth. Then it runs home.
Ben likes reading his newspapers in bed before he gets up. Jim knows that and it brings the newspapers to Ben's bedroom. When Ben is eating his breakfast Jim brings all the letters to him. Then Ben feeds Jim with tasty porridge. After that Jim goes outside to wait for Ben's bus. When it sees the bus coming down the road, it barks. Ben runs out of his home and the bus stops for him. Jim never lets Ben to miss the bus.
- Decide if the following statements are true or false.
1. Ben has got a little cat.
2. Jim was lost by Ben two years ago.
3. The shopkeeper gives Jim a sweet, newspapers and letters.
4. Ben likes reading his newspapers in the bed.
5. Ben goes to work by bus.
6. When Jim sees the bus, he runs away. (2.4 points)
Answers: 1 F; 2 F; 3 T; 4 T; 5 T; 6 F.
- Choose the correct word in the brackets.
1. The shopkeeper (give/gives) Jim a sweet.
2. Jim (take/takes) the newspapers in the mouth.
3. Ben (give / gave) it the name. (1.2 points)
Answers; 1 give; 2 take; 3 give.
- Put the sentences in the correct order.
1. The shopkeeper gives Jim a sweet.
2. Ben eats his breakfast.
3. Ben gave it the name, bathed it, and fed it.
4. When Jim sees the bus he starts to bark.
5. Ben reads newspapers.
6. Two years ago Jim was a very little puppy. (2.4 points)
Answers: 1 — 3; 2 — 5; 3 — 2; 4 — 6; 5 — 4; 6 — 1.
- Answer the questions.
1. When was Jim taken by Ben?
2. What kind of puppy Jim was?
3. What does Jim bring from the village shop?
4. When does Ben read his letters?
5. How does Ben go to work?
6. What does Jim do when he sees the bus? (2.4 points)
- Match the words and their translation.
1) to bathe а) каша (вівсянка)
2) porridge b) смачний
3) tasty c) митися (1.2 points)
Answers: 1 c; 2 a; 3 b.
- Put the letters in the right order and to get the words. Make the
1)god 2) a
3) e f і n d r 4) d о g о
5) s і 6) a
Answers: 1 dog; 2 a; 3 friend; 4 good; 5 is; 6 a. A dog is a good friend.
Homework Semester Test on Listening
To prepare to the test on reading; to repeat vocabulary.
Summary and feedback
The teacher summarizes the work by asking for students' feedback.
Категория: поурочные конспекты уроков | Просмотров: 1305 |