13:00Англ. язык 5 кл. Unit 4. Lesson 47. Semester Test on Speaking
Aims and objectives: check students' speaking skills.
Warm up Semester Test on Speaking
The teacher's greeting. Good morning, students! I'm glad to see you. How are you?
Introducing the topic
The teacher gives students a set of cards with the situations they have learnt. Students may choose two or three situations. The situation in the card may be repeated for different students. After teacher's words students start their work. Total volume of the utterance is 6-9 sentences.
- Speak about usual English breakfast.
1. Describe the dishes.
2. Say which dish is a typical English breakfast?
3. Say what Englishmen usually eat for lunch and dinner.
4. Compare it with food traditions in Ukraine.
- Speak about sports and health.
1. Call different kinds of sports (winter/summer/all-year).
2. Say about importance of sport for people health.
3. Do you like to watch different competitions?
4. Tell your classmates about the best kind of sport for you.
- Speak about summer holidays.
1. Describe the place where you were.
2. Say what did you do there.
3. Say what was the most interesting during your summer holidays.
4. Tell your classmates about your last summer holidays.
- Speak about your eating habits. Give some information about:
1) your typical menu for the day;
2) your favourite types of food;
3) the most delicious thing you have ever eaten;
4) unhealthy food in your opinion;
5) things you want to change in your diet.
- Speak about your family traditions. Give some information about:
1) how big your family is;
2) what each member of your family likes doing in their free time;
3) what things you usually do together;
4) what holidays you often celebrate;
5) what festive food you like to cook;
- Speak about the things you usually do at the week. Give some information about:
1) whether you like to work about the house;
2) what you did about the house yesterday;
3) whether you keep your things in the right places;
4) whether it is important to keep your house clean and tidy.
- Talk about your favourite TV programme. Give some information about:
1) what TV programmes you like best;
2) what TV channel is this programme/ film/serial on;
3) what your favourite programme start;
4) why you like it.
Homework Semester Test on Speaking
To repeat Degrees of Comparison, the use of "much/many/a lot of", "some/any", the use of present Simple, Present Continuous, Present Perfect, Past Simple Tenses.
Summary and feedback
The teacher summarizes the work by asking for students' feedback.
Категория: поурочные конспекты уроков | Просмотров: 1095 |