11:40Англ. язык 5 кл. Unit 7. Lesson 75. Grammar Revision
Aims and objectives: to revise and practise the use of tenses;- to revise and practise the use of the vocabulary; to revise and practise students' listening and speaking skills; to summarize the topic material.
Warm up Grammar Revision
The teacher's greeting. Good morning, students! I'm glad to see you. How are you?
Students revise sounds [ге], [w] and [v]. The rhyme is on the blackboard (or in the handouts):
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. One each day, seven days a week — Ruddy apple, ruddy cheek.
Introducing the topic
Teacher presents students aims of the lesson. Teacher gives instructions of all the parts of the work and order of the work to the students. Students mustn't use text-books for advice. Teacher can take grammar revision work from the text-book, or may choose his / her own variant.
Students listen to the text (ex. 1, p. 158) and read it on their own.
After listening activity. Students do ex. 2, p. 159 to revise the use of correct forms of the verbs. They have to choose one of the A, B, or С variants to fill in.
Answers: 1 B; 2 C; 3 A; 4 B; 5 C; 6 B.
Grammar work on the text. Students have to put the words in the correct order to make questions (ex. 3, p. 159). Then, they answer these questions shortly.
1. Where is Sevastopol situated?
2. What Ukrainian city did Steve visit last August?
3. What is this city famous for?
4. What attraction does Steve always visit?
5. Does he like it?
6. Has he finished the project on Sevastopol yet?
The teacher makes movements with the students. Teacher uses any rhyme for physical exercises. For example:
There were two birds sat on a stone. One flew away and then there was none, And so the poor stone Was left all alone.
To revise the use of the Past Simple, students do ex. 4, p. 159-160 and change the verbs in the Present Simple into the Past Simple. The teacher can remind students about formation of verbs in the Past Simple, and students have to say about: -ed ending for regular verbs and the 2nd form for irregular verbs.
1. We went on an excursion to the Museum of History and Arts in Parkhomivka yesterday.
2. When I visited Pyrohovo, I felt the life of a real Ukrainian village.
3. You could see the building of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University in Freedom Square.
4. We learnt (learned) about the "Battle of Poltava" at the yesterday lesson of History.
5. Yesterday I tasted the traditional Ukrainian borshch with pam-pushkas in Dikanka.
Variants of answers are possible.
The teacher divides students into four groups and gives the task to read, complete and act out the dialogues (1, 2, 3) in chain (1-2, 2-3, ;j-4) inside groups. Then students get the card with the names of real museums they have ever visited, and make the similar dialogues with these names. If the teacher has the time enough, he/she can rearrange students from one group to another. Then students act out their own dialogues.
Homework Grammar Revision
Ex. 6, p. 160.
Summary and feedback
The teacher summarizes the work by asking for students' feedback.
Категория: поурочные конспекты уроков | Просмотров: 948 |